Monday, July 04, 2011

Videos galore

We took so many videos during our time here in Germany to keep our far-away-Dad in the loop of our life. I set these videos to "unlisted" in my youtube account which means you can only access them with a link. So, here are the links. I highly doubt most of you are interested in these mundane nuances of our lives, but I want to have these for record some day in the future. So here they are (for me) and for anyone else who really cares that much! :)

Baby Abigail Discussion

Clean-up Song

Bath giggles

Isaac reading to Elijah

Boys wanting privacy

Elijah doing a puzzle

Working together on trains

Elijah and his little stutter

Christmas in Germany

Just watching them play

Happy Birthday Veronica

Elijah and new trucks

Isaac and new trucks

Boys with blanket

Zoo

Elijah and blueberry muffin

Random Play

Isaac and book

Random 1

Random 2

Turkish Talk

Our German Home

Beyond the Sea

1 comment:

Faith said...

I watched a few...I'm curious how my life will look in just a few years:). They are TOO cute, love the giggling!