Tuesday, April 13, 2010

So long! Fairwell!

Yesterday after our Disney day, we dropped Jessie off at the airport. Two hours later she was back with her family in Nashville, TN ... a one hour drive from their hometown of Bowling Green, Kentucky. What a blessing to get to spend over a week with Jessie. Not only is she beautiful on the outside, but beautiful on the inside too. She was unbelievably helpful and enjoyable. Her last words to me as I saw her off onto the plan were, "I'm going to miss those two little terds."

We are going to miss her as well! So long Jessie!

2 comments:

Brittny said...

I am so glad that I got to meet her, she is ADORABLE!!!!!! How fun would she be to have around all the time?

Deanna said...

Awww Wendi, what a beautiful picture. Words cannot describe the gratitude and appreciation Mike and I have for you letting her come be with you and the family AND to bless her by taking her to Orlando with you. Thank you just doesn't say enough.

She thinks her muscles are bigger now from carrying around the boys-lol!


We ALL love and miss you and maybe, someday, we can all visit together again.

xoxoxoxo
Deanna