Friday, April 09, 2010

WWF

WWF.

Not the WWF you are thinking of. (Speaking of that, I remember a time, when I was about ten, and my softball friends were into "Glow", the female version of professional wrestling. I tried so hard to like it so I could fit in with them, but I just couldn't help feeling it was the stupidest thing ever.)

That point is completely unrelated to my post.

My post is on a different WWF. You know. Windshield wiper fluid.

I have never, ever, in my entire life, bought windshield wiper fluid. Is this embarrassing to admit? Or are there are other people out there who can say the same? And then ... is it just coincidence that the one time we run out of WWF and JB isn't here and I need to buy it that two different stores are out of it?

Am I missing something? Is there some shortage in the WWF department that I don't know about?

. . . anyways, we are off to Orlando. Somehow, thanks to Jessie entertaining my boys on numerous occasions, I got everything packed that we needed for a three week trip which includes Orlando, South Florida, and New Mexico for me. In addition I had to pack for JB all the things he did not take with him to Texas. It also included getting Scrubs ready for dog camp.

I'm a little impressed with myself. Seriously. Patting my own back here right now.

So we are off.

Without WWF, but off nonetheless, off!

6 comments:

Joia said...

I'm with you - I have never bought WWF either! =)

Anonymous said...

Try Target. They sell it. Plus auto parts stores.

Anonymous said...

Try a Target store.

Gabbs said...

Not only have I purchased WWF, I have put it in, too. I have also purchased and installed the windshield wipers themselves. Have a safe drive. Can't wait to see you guys next week!

Anonymous said...

They fill it when I get my oil changed.

Anonymous said...

Also if you have never put in wwf then buy a funnel to use when you pour it in.