Wednesday, April 14, 2010

South Floridians Once Again

After a wonderful peaceful morning at Epcot again, we climbed into the van and made the three hour drive to South Florida. At one point in the car, I woke from my snooze to discover that both Elijah and Isaac were sound asleep. I glanced over at JB and without saying the words, told him how amazing this peace and quiet felt.

Just four minutes later, Elijah woke up, started screaming, and subsequently was joined by his brother who was none-too-happy about being woken up.

Oh well. So much for peace and quiet.

By 3:00pm we were at my parents' house and onto new adventures. Keith, AD, and Charleigh joined us for dinner. And JB's Mom and niece and nephew also stopped by to say hello. It was Grand Central Station but it sure is wonderful to see everyone!

I also called to check on Scrubs today. Pat told me that, "He is totally back to his old self." Not sure that is a good thing, but at least his feet have healed.

JB will be with us until Sunday morning. We are looking forward to a few more days as a family before we split up again.

No comments: