Thursday, April 22, 2010

Family is for Snuggling!

Mom hung out with the boys for me on Tuesday so that I could go get my hair done.



Papa is probably still numero popularo when he comes home! Both the boys go running into his arms.


Our great friend Nancy (Kelly Steg's Mom) came to see the boys yesterday. She brought two very cool books. Isaac's has already been read more times than I can count!


Isaac snuggled up with Grama Di before bed the other night. Firstly, he never lays down with anyone. Secondly, he is not a big snuggler. But he laid with Di until he was almost asleep. When she got up to say hi to my Dad upon his return home from his game, Isaac gave Papa a hug and then said, "Lay back down please Grama Di." He was really digging this and totally would have fallen asleep with her had I not intervened with bed.

2 comments:

Grama Di said...

Grama Di is 'fluffier' than most! Probably felt like a nice soft pillow! Whatever, I loved it!!

Mom said...

I think Grama's are not only "cushy" but they have all the time in the world( or act like they do!)to read a book or enjoy the time with their grandkids!I LOVE to see their little minds just soak up all the info!

My heart melted to see the boys running to greet George!! How precious!! Enjoy your alone time with the kiddos this weekend Grama Di and PaPa! :)