Saturday, April 17, 2010

Flashback: Some of my favorite Magic Kingdom Snaps

I am still waiting for some pictures from Josh & Sarah. However, here are some of my favorite photos from my camera during our time in Disney!

Katie came to Epcot with us on Tuesday! Way fun!

My boys with their second cousins: Jordan and Tyler

A tentative hug for Minnie

Elijah giving Pluto a tentative high five.

Pluto! Isaac was ecstatic!

Elijah wasn't so sure about meeting the characters as Isaac. But man these actors really knew how to approach kids without scaring them half silly.

Jessie and me standing outside of the Disney castle

Isaac bringing Mommy a flower

JB attempting to make the boys laugh while we waited for Sarah and her boys to ride Dumbo.

Sarah and her son Jordan with Jiminy Cricket. Sarah, who is a Disney professional, said that this was the first time she had ever seen Jiminy.

Jessie and me at SeaWorld

Love this picture of Elijah waiting to get into Epcot

Running on the playground at Epcot

Elijah with his Aunt Katie. How wonderful for Eddie and Katie to put us up for so many days. We totally uprooted their family for quite a few days.

Goofy was very impressed with how tall I was!

3 comments:

TAV said...

love the pic of you/jessie. and jordan looks exactly like josh!! wow. what a fun time.

Brittny said...

so cute!!!! i miss you guys and can't believe it'll be 2 more weeks before we see you again. i can't wait to get my hands on mr. chubba wubba. give those little boys big kisses for me and we'll see you later!

Anonymous said...

Elijah is so stink'in photogenic. His little smirk or smile just makes me want to leap through the computer and snuggle him.

XO AD