Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Stopping at FLC

During a rainy Monday, Keith and I decided to take the three kiddos up to school to say hi to some familiar faces (like Papa and Aunt Elizabeth) as well as some other wonderful friends who know my two miracles from afar. (Hi Rita and Cheryl!)

I took a few snapshots. Here they are:

We took the kids into the gymnasium where some bigger kids were getting some indoor recess time. Isaac found a ball as quickly as possible.


Charleigh and Isaac hang back but Elijah quickly moves in!


Charleigh finds her own ball to play with.
Elijah loves to meet new people. As long as they don't talk to him. As soon as they talk to him, he'll come running back to "Mama."
Charleigh loves me. Really. We are big buddies. She wants me to pick her up all the time! I think she probably likes me because I am not really trying to get her attention all the time because I have two babies of my own. If my arms are free, she asks to get in them.


We stopped to visit Papa in his classroom and managed a picture with all three kiddos.


We told my Dad to keep his face the same while we attempted to get Elijah and Charleigh to smile. My Dad ended up being the worst smiler. What is this face?!

Elijah found a bat that my Dad jokingly said he uses to beat his students. But Isaac had no time for that nonsense!

As we were leaving, we decided to stop by Grace's classroom for a quick picture. We didn't stay long because they were learning to count, and as you can see on the desk to the far left, those are "ones" they are learning to count with. And those "ones" were something Elijah wanted to eat.

6 comments:

leina said...

Your bro doesn't work there anymore? I thought he was AD?

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Leina, no, he is now a stay-at-home Dad getting his master's degree. He stepped down when Charleigh was born.

leina said...

Ooops! Where have I been? Good luck, that stupid GRE is HARD!

Judy Woodford said...

I know this is pretty bizarre because they are not biologically related but I think Isaac resembles your Dad Wendi... have you ever had anyone else say that?

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Actually Judy it isn't so bizarre. You are the third person in as many days to tell us so. I think it is their face shape.

Gabbs said...

They are counting by "ones" in Grace's class? I'm confused. I'll have to ask her about this tomorrow.