Wednesday, July 01, 2009

quick facts of today

  • Our Visitors to Eglin page is updated. Check it out.
  • Happy Canada Day. (Which I would have never known had it not been for the inclusion Joia into my life.)
  • Keith and AD come in this evening with little Charleigh in tow. This will be the first time all three cousins have been together. Three little ones born with ten months of each other. Pretty amazing.
  • Have a lot of Happy birthdays to wish during this early part of July. Tomorrow is my childhood friend Michelle R. who will join the 32-year-old club tomorrow. JB's brother Ray who will join the 31-year-olds on the 4th of July. And my friend from college, Shea, will catch up to me on the 7th.
  • Isaac has been sleeping until nearly 9 every morning! It is 8:45 right now and no sign of him. It's amazing how much I can get done in the morning. Elijah gets me up at 6. I feed, change, and play with him, and then around 7:30 he goes back down for his first nap. At this point I have nearly an hour and a half to do chores. Yesterday I cleaned out the porch and this morning, I cleaned the floors in the kitchen. Hurrah!

3 comments:

AW said...

"At this point I have nearly an hour and a half to do chores."

Enjoy this my friend...it might not last once the kiddos get more mobile. LOL!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Hey Monkey, my hour and a half is when they are both asleep ... I can't do chores when they are awake. Too mobile already.

The Mac's House said...

I'm amazed at just how much they do sleep.

I wish I could get that around here. Up at the crack of dawn, one nap maybe two if I'm lucky and then not down until 8 pm.

Good thing I am a late to bed and early to rise person.

Come October when there will be a newborn entering the house Monday thru Friday that will surely just add to the early hours.