Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Attention adoptive parents

Hey folks! My good buddy Rachel sent me this awesome link: My Creations. You can have a book made that uniquely tells the story of your child's life! And there are other things in addition to books too. In addition, Rachel told me about a contest to win a free book at Pho for Five. I entered to try and win. In addition, if you enter Twit20 when ordering from My Creations, you can receive 20% off through the end of July. I totally plan on doing this for Isaac and am soooo excited about it! Thanks for sharing Rachel. Of course, I had to share with everyone else.

If anyone EVER comes across any cool adoption sites, stories, anything, please feel free to leave me a comment. I am always excited to share with people all the cool stuff adoption-related stuff.

2 comments:

Jess said...

LOVE these!! I am so doing some for the kids!! Thanks!

Shelly said...

Thanks for sharing this. I think I'll order one for our son adopted from Guatemala.