Saturday, August 23, 2008

Isaac's Journal entry: Man I am growing fast

My "Aunt" Joia babysat for me on Monday. You can read all about our time together by visiting her blog here. However, I especially wanted to show you two pictures she has taken of me. Look how much I have grown up in just over three months! Am I amazing or what?!




I am excited about growing up. In fact, I hope to one day be as big and cool as my buddy Keenan. Here he is hanging out with me at his house.




In other news, Mommy mentioned that I had a rough few days. That's true. Wednesday night at Bible Study I decided that I had had enough! I was sick of not being at my own house and decided to tell everyone about it. So I screamed for quite some time. This surprised my Daddy and Mommy since I never really scream. Most of the time I just sit and laugh and smile. However, as soon as they put me in the car I was happy and started talking and laughing -- all I wanted was to be back at my own house. Is that so much to ask?

Thursday I cried more than usual again. Daddy thought maybe I had a tummy ache, but I think this was just because I missed my Daddy. He came home and surprised us for lunch, and I decided to fall asleep in his arms to show him how much I missed him. Mommy went to Sarah's house for a party last night, and it was just me, Daddy, and Scrubs hanging out. I didn't cry even one single time. Why would I? I had Daddy all to myself. We hung out in the living room, I got a bath, and he gave me dinner.

Anyways, I'm finally back in my groove! Vacations screw you up a bit, but I'm still the same old Isaac -- with just a few more rolls to add to my belly! :)

P.S. I also wanted to wish a happy birthday to my Grama Medema and my Uncle Eddie!

No comments: