Monday, August 18, 2008

Florida


If you think of it, please keep Florida in your prayers as Tropical Storm Fay heads for land. In addition, please pray that I am able to fly out on Tuesday afternoon. I just woke up and checked weatherchannel.com and it looks like it should be heading farther east than us Eglin AFB and arriving later than Tuesday if it did head our way. There is, however, still a chance that it will go over our family in south Florida as well. I really would like to be with John if we are evacuated from base so just pray everything works out.

Also, my great bud Kristi is scheduled to deliver her third baby tomorrow. Not sure if it is a boy or a girl! Please keep her and her family in your prayers as this new addition plans to make its arrival.

I am off to my Aunt Janet's today. Okay, gotta go, Isaac is making his morning debut.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hey Wendi!!

So glad you're visiting family! I'm sure they are loving every minute with sweet Isaac. . .he's getting so big, and I think I see another chin in there! We miss you guys, and I'm ready to see some belly bump pictures!