Thursday, August 07, 2008

Turnover in visitors

Well, around lunch time, the troops headed back to south Florida. It was a wonderful visit with the six of them. Isaac and Scrubs were thoroughly spoiled as was I to have some help with feedings and dog-playing sessions.

On their way to our home as we speak is the youngest of the Kit. children: Robbie and his girlfriend, Sherry. Although, now that I think of it, I am not sure how Sherry spells her name so I'll need to confirm. They should be arriving within a few hours. They will be here until Sunday morning. Sunday evening, a friend from medical school, Erica is joining our visitors' list. She is a pharmaceutical rep and will be working in the area until Thursday. Then, Friday, Isaac and I take off for Chicago. Talk about a lot going on!

I had my four month OB appointment this morning and everything went great. I am gaining weight appropriately. It is, however, always weird, to walk in for my appointment and see a bunch of my husband's friends doing doctor things. One of them was standing right behind me when I got on the scale. When he saw the number he said, "Oh, that's what my wife weighed right before she delivered." Needless to say, this did not give me the warm fuzzes, even though he quickly explained that his wife was a foot shorter than me. :)

All right. I have to catch up on some RLS work and on my house before the next set of visitors come in. I'll update our visitors page soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post makes me sad. Robbie and a girlfriend. *Sigh*

Anonymous said...

Its Sherrie =)