Friday, August 01, 2008

Daddy's home -- (Isaac's Journal)

My Daddy is home! He actually got in a little early so he was waiting for us when we walked into the terminal. It is so nice that he was right at the Fort Walton Beach airport just five minutes from our house.

I was really happy to see him, but I was really sleepy too. So I took a nap when we got home. Then I woke up and Daddy fed me and played with me. I showed him how much I am talking and making noises and we all looked at pictures of Daddy's trip and our time here while Daddy was gone. Our neighbor Aimee came over. She had just heard the news that Mommy was pregnant and wanted to go crazy in our living room. So she did!

Scrubby was so excited to see Daddy. He went crazy too and was jumping all over the place. He was so excited to see Daddy, he didn't even stop to say hi Mommy on his way out of his kennel which isn't usually how it goes. When Daddy went to go get his luggage out of the van, Scrubby jumped inside. I think he wanted to go for a ride!

Today is another exciting day. My Grampa and Grampa Kit. are coming to see me. Uncle Ray, Aunt Gabbi, and my only two cousins are coming too. How cool is that?! We are going to have a good time. I think we are going to take a boat out this weekend. Mommy and Daddy aren't sure how much I'll like having a life jacket on. I agree! But Scrubby gets to come with us so it should be fun.

Daddy said maybe he'll try to do a post on his trip to Colorado. We'll see! Right now I'm just glad he is home! He did have to go to work today, but I'll have him to myself all weekend. Yay!

1 comment:

Marlene said...

You guys are so very blessed. A beautiful family, a crazy and loving pup, and wonderful friends and family. Wendi, your blog posts inspire me every day.

Have a great weekend visit with the folks! And give Scrubs a pat for me.