Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bloggy friends


Well you can actually read more about the life of our family on Erica's blog or on Joia's blog from yesterday. (The picture above was from Joia's blog. Leave it Joia to secure a good photo of Isaac in his chair after I tried repeatedly without success.)

Erica left early this morning, and I will now spend most of the day getting ready to leave tomorrow for Chicago and get caught up on work for RLSF. I'm not sure how much posting I'll get to do from Chicago. We'll have to see how busy I am and how Jason & Kathleen's computer access is. We'll see!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute:)
Have a great trip/shower/visit with family Wendi and Isaac. Boy, wait till they get their hands on him!:)
love ya!mom k

ReBenMyers said...

Wendi, I know we have never really spoken at church. I just wanted to say I was really touched by your blog. I am encouraged by your faith and I am excited for your fast growing family. Your Issac is beautiful. God Bless.
Rebecca Myers