Monday, August 25, 2008

Miami Dolphins

Last night, I thought Isaac was finally big enough to fit into his Miami Dolphins PJ's. I can't remember if these are from Uncle Matt or Uncle Robbie, but needless to say, they thought it important that he knows where he comes from. Only thing is, the PJ's are probably already almost too small! The window for wearing is so stinkin' small.

Anyways, I asked JB to take a picture of Isaac in his Dolphin PJ's. Here's what JB took:

I cannot help but crack up every time I look at this picture. JB and I were laughing so hard last night looking at it. John thinks Isaac's little chair is hilarious because he looks so small in it. So he decided to emphasize how small Isaac is in his chair by taking a picture of the entire room with tiny Isaac in the background!


Here's the picture I intended him to take -- a close-up of the PJs -- spit up included.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! The two perspectives do make such a difference!.... you have to be one of the most photogenic families! ....

I always love how people dress their kids in professional sports attire. We have one family that has the old Vikings vs. Packers debate and you can sure tell on a given day who dressed the kids~!

Take care.

Anonymous said...

I've got my eye on Steelers onesies for ours!

TAV said...

haha. i am totally cracking up. he is so cute!!!!! big AND little...

Anonymous said...

funniest picture ever! way to go john! :-)

Anonymous said...

dressing anyone in miami dolphins clothes should be considered cruel and unusual punishment.

Anonymous said...

Thats the BEST laugh I have had in days!!!!! Love your picture John!!! But that close up of that sweety pie is the BEST!!! What a smile!!

And the jammies are probably why they won in a shutout!!!!!Go Dolphins!!!Want me to sing the song?? Nope??? Didnt think so..:) See ya soon!! N

Amy T. S. said...

I was cracking up too, l'ing-o-l. It's too funny. Very cute.

crazystegmamaof4 said...

Dylan had the same outfit! No surprise since his Pops (Tom) has always been a big fan! :)