Friday, August 15, 2008

Off the the windy city

We are leaving in about an hour for Chicago leaving JB and Scrubs behind. JB joked with me saying, "Hey who's going to watch the dog while you are gone?!" Really funny John! Maybe his hesitation has to do with the fact that the last time I left Scrubs home alone with John and his brother Rob, Scrubs snuck away from Rob and ran into my friend Kristen's house behind us. Rumor has it that they found him in the baby's room! I haven't had a chance to confirm this with Kristen yet -- is that right neighbor?! If so, I am so sorry. Guess this is what happens when I hand over the reigns. Hopefully this weekend Scrubs will stay out of our neighbors' houses.

Also, I hope that JB will post his blog on his trip to Colorado. He's been working on it for awhile.

Another question. Why does it say that Hans & Rachel's blog was updated 38 years ago on the side of my blog. What is with that?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scrubby did come over for a visit! :) He was at my back door and I didn't want him to run away so I opened it and he came on in! Yes he was finally nabbed in the baby's room. It was just a little excitement to add to my normally boring day!!

yuan family said...

Have fun in Chicago...I love it there! It also says that Hans and Rachell's blog was updated 38 years ago on my blog too!

Erica said...

Have fun in Chicago, "girlfriend." haha I hope you get lots of diapers and formula!!! :)