Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bad idea

Sometime in the middle of the night, I got a good idea. I decided to flip around and put my head at the food of the bed. The reason is an increasingly sore back. I'm not complaining as I don't plan to complain during this incredibly miraculous pregnancy. At least not much. And at least not to anyone but JB. But the flip-around did help as I wasn't lying in a ravine anymore.

The bad idea came in the morning when I realized my pup now had full access to my face. I think Scrubs figured it out before JB, who was still trying to figure out why he was hugging my legs instead of my neck. I had to quickly turn back around before I got sniffed, wet-nosed, and licked to oblivion. Scrubs is unable to jump up on our tall bed but he definitely can put his paws up and reach anything around the three sides.

Note to self: make sure to swap back before the pup wakes up in the morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh oh! Will he be sleeping with you when you are in Coconut Creek and sleep in a lower bed and John isn't there?

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Oh yeah. He'll be sleeping with me once JB vacates. I'm sure of it.