Sunday, August 03, 2008

Family photos

We had a great Saturday! Unfortunately, our boat day got rained out, but we still made the most of it, watching the movie Elf at home and just hanging out together. In the evening, we took them to the BackPorch for dinner. Afterwards we took some time to take some family photos. Enjoy!















We also took some pictures during the day yesterday. Here are some of those photos:




Joan took this picture of Scrubs when she was here. Isn't this a great one?

7 comments:

yuan family said...

I absolutely love the picture of the three of you. Those are great pictures!

Anonymous said...

I now have a new family favorite.
:)
love tante Jan
You are so beautiful pregnanat Wen!!
and such a handsome husband.
your little guy seems like such a happy, content one (i guess when he's not hot right?)

Anonymous said...

I meant a new family favorite picture --not family favorite, favorite :)
me

Unknown said...

Such great pics! I LOVE the one of scrubs . . . . I really want to meet him one day!

Amy T. S. said...

I like smiling. It's my favorite.

TAV said...

wen, you are SHOWING!!! (and glowing) :) you all look great! love the pics.

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Showing? Me? Naaahhh ...