Sunday, October 28, 2007

We love you Kelsey!


Isn't this picture of Kelsey GREAT! And I got it on the first try! Anyways, here are some more photos. We went to the beach again (this time with the camera) and then went for Sushi at Harbor Docks. (Well, Kelsey and JB had sushi -- not me!) I am amazed at how this town just shuts down with the winter approaching! The restaurant that we would have waited over an hour for a seat at a few months ago, was nearly empty! Anyways, enjoy! We sure did!












7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you back Wendi and JB!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love how you use the phrase "winter approaching" while posting photos of you guys in shorts and t-shirts. HELLO!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture of Kelsey in the air - awesome!!

You got some great pictures at the beach... beautiful!

Wow! Those ones with the butterflies are amazing!

LOL - the last one with JB and Kelsey, looks like they're on a date! =)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how white the sand is!! And you say fall is approaching.... well when I came out of work tonight at 11 there was frost on the car!!!! I think I'd rather be in the white sand at your house!!
Love your pics!
Cheryl

TAV said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!! I LOVE YOUR PICTURES! :) That is an AWESOME pic of Kels in the air!

AW said...

What great shots! Love the one of Kelsey jumping and the butterflies. October is butterfly migration season here in Texas. You'll see TONS of monarchs flying south to Mexico. I remember my wedding (outdoor ceremony) had monarchs flitting all over my audience. Such a beautiful gift that day!

Rachel and Hans said...

LOVE the pics, wendi! can't wait til i get to jump in the same ocean! i want to take some pics of you and john w/my new camera when we come down, ok?