Monday, October 08, 2007

Scrubs in scrubs



JB ended up getting four hours of sleep last night. He got home this morning around 9am and took a three hour nap before getting up. When he got up, Scrubs was a hyper-maniac. He wouldn't leave John's scrubs alone so John got fed up and put the shirt on the dog! Too cute. We then took an hour break to go hand out at the dog park for a bit and try to get the dog to get rid of some of his hyperness. He's finally sleeping soundly next to my desk so I assume we finally wore him out!

4 comments:

AW said...

Too cute! Is that his tongue sticking out on the second picture or a Milk Bone?

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

No, actually that his swollen mouth (from the teething!)

Anonymous said...

Wendi, how cute is that? Scrubs in scrubs? It was meant to be!
Hey, check out the new video I have on myspace. It's a Steven Curtis Chapman's music video on adoption. I thought of you and my friend Rachel who is also in the process of adopting a little girl.
Lauren

Anonymous said...

I love Scrubs in the scrubs Wendi.
He makes me laugh everytime I see him. He is getting used to posing for pics huh?