Monday, October 01, 2007

A few laughs to close out the night ...

As the start of a new week comes to a close ... (that means Monday comes to an end, not that the week is over) ... I leave you with a few good laughs.

The first is from our friend Hans making fun of anesthesiologists (I hope the spell check fixes that one cuz goodness knows I can't spell that!) This is hilarious! JB and I got a great big laugh out of this. Even if you aren't into medicine, I think this will make you smile. Especially when you picture Hans the anesthesiologists.



The second video is Paris Hilton on David Letterman. I, of course, am not up late enough to watch this live. However, folks, this is HILARIOUS! You just have to watch this to see Letterman's skill in this interview. For anyone not so crazy about Paris, this will really crack you up.



Okay everyone -- sweet dreams.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, oh my goodness, I thought Philip and I were going to wake Keenan up Multiple times during the Paris Hilton clip - that was sooo funny! How ruthless could Dave be?=) We actually thought he was still going to come Back around to jail at the end... wow, funny stuff..

Anonymous said...

Me again... and yes, Philip thought the first video was hilarious!!

Amy T. S. said...

What fun! Those are both hilarious. Thanks for the hearty bedtime laugh!

Anonymous said...

I almost felt sorry for her...but I didn't. Those are great!

Gabbs said...

Oh my goodness....that was absolutely HILARIOUS. You know, I used to want to be a Nurse Anesthetist, but now I know its for me!! I love to play Sudoku.

And that Paris Hilton video....oh man, Dave was brutal. LOL. My favorite part was when someone yelled, "I love you, Paris," and Paris yelled back, "I love you, too," and Dave said, "Is that someone you met in prison?" TOO FUNNY!!!!!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Joia, that's how I felt -- how brutal could he be!!!!??? It actually hurt me to watch it. And then, my favorite part was when he said, "That's where you and I differ. This is ALL I want to talk about!" LOL

Anonymous said...

David and I had a good laugh about that anesthesia clip! :) Thanks for posting that!