Friday, October 19, 2007

24 hours of rain?!

Hey Gabbi the wanna-be-meteorologist ... any idea how you can find out online how much rain we have had in the last 24 hours. Yesterday, when JB left for work at 6:45, it was raining. I remember a few minutes during the day when it stopped raining, but overall I think it rained nearly all day. And this morning, it is still raining. I've had to throw Scrubs out there to get him to go to the bathroom, and one time, it was raining so hard, he couldn't bear it and just went on the driveway. Anyways, I don't know how much rain we've had, but there are flood warnings up everywhere. Gabbi -- you need to get on this.

Going at noon to the vet to hopefully get these stitches out!! Pray that they are ready to come out and that he is good to go home with no contraptions. If he isn't, I will cry! Really, I will. Right there in the vet I'll start bawling.

No comments: