Wednesday, January 23, 2019

If it hasn't been your day, your week, your month or even your year

"While it may seem small, the ripple effects of small things is extraordinary.Matt Bevin

It's been a tough month. A doctor JB worked with had to be let go for  very good reasons, and he had to pick up a major load. In addition, John got sick. Isaac got sick. John still had to work. Abigail has big ballet production at the end of the month. Grama was sick. Grampa and Grama were away from the farm due to some family issues. 

Just
so
much.

Sometimes, life feels a bit tough. You feel tired. You are stretched. You are exhausted. You feel like nothing is going right.

But when I looked through my pictures, I found a few moments that made me smile:

Sidge aiming at his unarmed mother.
Hannah stealing my phone and taking a selfie.

Abigail resting on the couch and getting some Ritter snuggles. (Oh if he were allowed he'd be laying right next to her.)
Another attempt at a selfie.
Mr. Jacob giving Hannah a shoulder ride. 
If it hasn't been your day, your week, your month or even your year .... try to find something to smile about. Happiness is there. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having you for a niece, reading your beautiful writing, knowing my kids share life with you...made me smile today! xo Tante Jan