Thursday, January 24, 2019

We Bought a Farm: Learning from our visitors

 "I am always doing what I cannot do yet in order to learn how to do it.Vincent Van Gogh

I love seeing my kids learn new things. It's truly one of my favorite things about homeschooling ... having the extra time to bring new activities their way is something I wouldn't change for the world!

Our visiting wwoofer, Alexa, gave her time and energy (and patience!) teaching my little gals to knit during the last two weeks she's been here. Check out the videos below of each of them practicing: 





The visitors we have to our home are such a huge part of what we are doing here. I love that my kids can meet so many different people who do and know so many different things.

And of course it isn't just "regular old" things we do all day with our visitors. Good ol' Jacob has been with us off and on for two years now so we all feel super comfortable with him. 

Lately the girls have been into having him spin them in circles. 


Apparently this is fun?

 

No comments: