Tuesday, January 08, 2019

My cool ride


 








My brand new vehicle is having issues. Some sensor on something. We will probably end up trading it in, but for now, they want to try and fix it. (I’m going to refrain from discussing my frustration regarding problems with a new vehicle.)

So they needed to keep it for two days minimum. Tuesday is my big day. We had gymnastics from12-1 and then a 1pm appointment for vehicle and then speech at 3:15 and Hannah ballet at 5, Abigail ballet from 6-7:30 while the boys do karate downstairs. 

Okay so I obviously couldn’t go vehicle-less. They managed to get me this super awesome 15-passenger van. The rental lady told me I was the customer-of-the-month for being willing to drive it. I didn’t really see what option I had honestly. 

The kids think it’s awesome.

I think: 

#icantbelievethisismylife
.

4 comments:

Aunt betsy said...

Good for you!
Glad I don't have to try to back that up and turn it around in you car park!
That's one of those 'Go Forward Only' vehicles!
Hope the car gets straightened out soon. Must be a reason......
OX. AB

Melissa said...

I have a 12 passenger van and I LOVE it!! I also love that it has a back up camera! :)

Melissa said...

We have the 12 passenger version of the Transit and love it! Enjoy!

Rachel and Hans said...

Sometimes I feel like a 15 passenger van and the personal space that it would provide for 5 kiddos might actually be tempting. But then I come to my senses and realize that I am maxed out in my suburban...after two years, I still get nervous about parking! So hilarious that you got it as a loaner vehicle!