Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Review: The Pencil Grip, Inc.


The Pencil Grip, Inc

Thin Stix by KwikStix
Thin Stix by KwikStix
Folks, I have done reviews for this product before. And I wish I could say different things. But I keep saying the same thing because: Oh boy do we have fun with this product! My kids loved the Thin Stix 6pk of Classic Colors from The Pencil Grip, Inc.  They have loved them from the beginning, and they KEEP LOVING THEM!

You know how it is. You want to do crafts with your kids and get out art projects and have tons of fun doing all those Pinterest things you see all the other moms on Facebook doing. But the thought of getting all the stuff out and cleaning it all up. Man, it is just TOUGH to have a good attitude about it. I want my kids to paint and color, but the work involved. And honestly, I feel like just as I finish setting up, the first kid is done and moving on, and I am left with tons of mess to clean up.

(And then tomorrow comes and the same scene is repeated in various formats.)

As I have said on previous posts about this product: I try to be a good sport. I try to say YES many more times than I say NO, but I just can't help it sometimes. Set up and clean up ... it can break one down.

But take a look at this video of my kids painting with Thin Stix 6pk of Classic Colors  from The Pencil Grip, Inc. I open the package, they paint, it is dry in a matter of minutes and clean up requires me to put the sticks away! That's it!


Thin Stix 6pk of Classic Colors from The Pencil Grip, Inc.  are basically painting sticks! They are solid tempera paint sticks that you just uncap, twist, and paint! They dry in 90 seconds, but the painting dries looking like paint. You don't add water. You don't need paint brushes. You just uncap and color!

For a mom with four kiddos, this is nothing short of a painting miracle!

So first, I would like to show you some pictures we have done in the past with these products. (You will notice how much smaller the kiddos look in these pictures because they are almost a year old!)

Sidge with his bald eagle.

Isaac with a bird house.

Abigail painting rocks outside with her friend Jonah as we prepared to lay Scrubs to rest.

Isaac helping with the rock painting.

Look at Abigail! She just kept painting and painting. She looks so much chubbier here! Man she has grown up a lot since we initially did a review for The Pencil Grip, Inc.


Okay and now let me show you some of the painting we did this time around:

Eight-year-old Sidge who is often not a fan of art projects. I love this picture!

Three-year-old Hannah (see the big "H" for her name on the corner?) She didn't want her face shown for this review. (She was having an attitude.)

More proof of the attitude. 

Isaac and his painting project. I love this one!

By the time I took photos, Abigail (who is our biggest lover of this product) was outside helping Daddy on the farm. So I got a photo of the finished project without her in it. 

We had a blast with these sticks yet again! And you will too. Truly. This is a great product which is completely affordable. Check these out! Thin Stix 6pk of Classic Colors from The Pencil Grip, Inc. is easy and just plain fun!

No Mess Art with Thin Stix Classic Colors {The Pencil Grip, Inc. Reviews}
Crew Disclaimer

No comments: