Monday, November 07, 2011

I hope ...

... you are enjoying my trip down "reflection" lane as I flashback to two wonderful weeks in Germany. I wrote these posts while we were gone, and I sure am glad because I have been REALLY sick since we got back. I actually (gasp here) threw up on Saturday. A lot. I haven't thrown up since I was 14 years old (other than a throw up from Abigail due to medication). Yuck! Throwing up is terrible!

I hope while you are viewing these previously written posts, you are able to get a feel of our travel. My goal on this blog is to give those of you who won't ever or might not be able to ever visit these places, a distinct taste of what they are like. How big our world is. How young America is. And how much we cn learn from other people.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, for one, love hearing about your travels and seeing the pictures! Such a beautiful place. Glad that JB's mom and dad had such a good visit.
Cheryl

yuan family said...

Glad you had such a great trip. We have all had a stomach bug here so I guess it is just going around (even across seas!) ;) Hope you feel better soon.