Monday, December 27, 2010

Istanbul Day 1 Chinese Dinner

As I mentioned in my previous post, our first night out in Istanbul included dinner at a Chinese restaurant. Here is a video of our gang intent on taking Istanbul over!

This must have been a good Chinese restaurant because there were large groups of Asian individuals eating all around us. They were (1) obsessed with Rowan because she's absolutely adorable (2) obsessed with my boys and William and I think convinced themselves that they were triplets. They sorta look like it, huh?


Here are JB and Dan showing us all how to master the use of chopsticks (and sippy cups!)

Fresh fruit is often available in "Turkish" resturants. It's a great item to order for my boys. At this restaurant it came particularly jazzed up! Look how beautiful this is!

No comments: