Thursday, December 09, 2010

... and the moon sees me

While on a jog today with Isaac, the sun was starting to set. Isaac looked up and saw the moon. "Look Mommy, a crescent moon!" he exclaimed.

I acknowledged that I took saw the moon too, but of course, I am running and out of breath, so I can't say much. He then tells me again that he sees the moon. I again acknowledge. On the fifth time of Isaac telling me he sees a crescent moon, exasperated, I reply, "Yes Isaac, I see the moon!"

He giggled and said, "...and the moon sees me. God Bless the moon and God Bless me."

I smiled, despite the fact that I was out of breath.

Our run took us to the park where a little girl was playing. She came up to Isaac and told him he "talked differently" (maybe in comparison to his grunt-a-lot-brother?)

Isaac replied, "I don't talk different. I say Supercalafragalisticexpialadoshus."

I don't think she knew what to say to that!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm sure you cherish every smile those boys bring to your face. Adorable!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!