Saturday, October 10, 2009

Pics from our Friday

Okay so I loaded these pics in reverse, and you know what, I just don't feel like flip-flopping them. We had a WONDERFUL day. What great fun. Thanks Joanie for the pictures. So, for a fun change, here is our Friday with Joanie and Bri, in reverse.

Climbing on a box of diapers after getting out of the pool.



Post-pool attempt at a kiss goes horribly wrong.


Here's a more successful attempt.

Another kiss. They love to give each other kisses.

Elijah and Joanie post-pool.

Isaac finally got excited about the water and decided to jump to Mommy non-stop for about fifteen minutes straight.

Pool giggles.

"Here I come, Mommy!"

Pool shot.

Bri and Elijah.

Right before the pool, a little time to play with the new cars Bri bought Isaac at the zoo.

Bri and "An-day" sharing french fries. I bet Scrubby wishes he lived in THIS house.

Cars. Isaac loves them!

Post-zoo nap in the car on the way home. He is hugging the lemur Bri got him.

Multi-talented Joanie feeding Elijah lunch on the way home.

Gift-shop snakes.

Bri holding all the stuffed animals after Isaac is through with them.

Isaac thought the gift shop was the best place of the day. Funny thing is, I remember taking Bri to the zoo when she was about Isaac's age. She felt the same way. Bri LOVED stuffed animals.

Very end of the day. I think you can tell how hot we are from this picture.

Isaac did not understand why he couldn't go see the animals up close and personal.

The petting zoo. This pig was a great sport.

The goats however, were not keen on the petting part of the petting zoo. They just ran away the whole time.

I love this pic of Elijah with me in the aviary.

This was a nice air conditioned room we stayed in for awhile -- that is until about 100 school children came screaming inside. Isaac kept trying to kiss the fish through the glass.

Isaac loved the birds.

Chasing the last of the birds.

Stroller time.

Bri giving Elijah a bottle on the way to the zoo.

3 comments:

Joia said...

LOVE these pictures! The zoo looks awesome and Joan's pool is sooo nice! =)

Bethany said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Your boys are so cute!

camfox said...

Wendy,
I love the picture of you and Elijah in the aviary. Worthy of a picture frame.
I had to smile when I saw your sleeves pulled up. Just the other day, I was out running, and the sleeves had to go up. I thought of you. You were the ultimate sleeves-up girl. You had it down to a science, and you taught me how to tuck my sleeves, so they wouldn't keep falling down during practice. To this day, everytime I tuck my sleeves, I think of you.
:)