Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day

Today is the National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. Thank you to those of you who remembered our eleven "sticky babies" by sending me an email of encouragement. We still have seven more little ones waiting for a chance at life that we pray we will get to meet on this earth.

Even more so, I want to remember those of you who have lost children to miscarriage, stillborn, or death after birth. I know the pain lessens slightly but never goes away. My prayers and encouragement are offered today.

We are leaving tomorrow afternoon for Jacksonville. My Mom will be with me and we'll get a hotel in Jacksonville, spend the night, and then on Saturday, I'll head out for the final five hours by myself while my Mom gets on a flight to head back to Fort Lauderdale.

I'll post more when I get home!

No comments: