Thursday, October 22, 2009

Celebrating Kacey

One of the resident's JB works with, Kacey, (the same Kacey who helped deliver Elijah), is getting married in just a few weeks in New Orleans. Unfortunately, it is the same weekend as our trip to Mexico so we can't go. However, I did have the opportunity last night to join five members of the wifia for a dinner at Big City Bistro in celebration of Kacey's upcoming big day. Even better, I remembered to bring my camera and actually took pictures! Go me. Here are some of my snaps:

Bride-to-Be


Jodi, me, and Sarah


The other side of the table: Kacey, Joia, and Andrea

Our little mini-shower group

Joia with her dessert tray. Can you believe she ate the whole thing?! (Okay, I'm just kidding. This was the dessert tray we split amongst our table. But the question remains, Joia, COULD you have eaten this yourself. I think that I could but I would have a pretty good belly ache when I was done.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kacey and best wishes!
Grandma K

Anonymous said...

You gals are all so beautiful and seem to have such fun relationships. Congrats!

Joia said...

Um... yeah - I probably could have downed that dessert tray myself! =0)