Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"Min-nie"

Yesterday, my Mommy turned on Mickey's Clubhouse. I never knew this existed! First of all, they don't let me watch TV, well, like ever, really. Secondly can you believe that "Min-nie" is not just in books?! He's on the TV too? I went up to the TV to try and give him a kiss as you can see from the picture above. "Min-nie" didn't seem to be phased at all by the kiss, but I stood and looked at him for about another five minutes. Wow!

"Pa-pa" (my new name for Grampa Coach) says I am in the sponge stage of childhood. I'm not sure what he means, but today I learned how to whisper in "Di's" ear, say "Buh bye" and shake my head no. I also learned to say the word "no" today from my cousin Nate. I am changing so fast. I can't wait to get back home and let my Daddy see all the big changes.

We are leaving on Friday and on Saturday we will be back home. We've had a great visit, but we are ready to get back to our Daddy. I love you Daddy! See you soon!

1 comment:

Gabbs said...

Sorry about Nate teaching Isaac "no"!!!!