Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Funky

If you think of it, will you pray for my online friend Andi -- aka Funky Monkey. If you haven't read her blog lately, you can drop in there for a complete update, but happiness was replaced by sadness this week for their family, and my heart breaks for them.

I was just cleaning up my blog this week and I put a new set of links on the right side. My heart has been healing of infertility/pregnancy loss/barrenness and yet how it is still pricked so often. Funky has pricked my heart again, and I am reminded of a song I just posted by Natalie Grant. It's called "Held". You can listen to it on youtube by clicking HERE. She sings of how sometimes there isn't a silver lining. Sometimes it just really stinks. But through those incredibly painful times, He holds us.

Praying the Lord holds Neil & Andi in his hand tonight. I am living proof that he brings comfort.

No comments: