Thursday, March 06, 2008

Fun day at the park

Joia introduced me to a great park today -- The Landing! What a wonderful dog-friendly place on the water. One of the funniest things was that Keenan and Scrubs got into a little debate over who actually owned my used water bottle. To Scrubs' defense, he had it first, but check out the video for who got it in the end. What a great lunch break for me.


I can always count on Joia to take the photos! Thanks for sharing these Joia.

Me and my best canine pal

(This is what Scrubs often does when he meets a new dog. Gets down and wrestles.)

Scrubs smells cheese!


Keenan using Scrubs for balance.

Who will win the battle of the bottle? Check out the video below to find out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Wendi! I thought Scrubs was excellent w/ the baby. That was really sweet! mom

Anonymous said...

soooooo funny!
Tante Jan

Anonymous said...

Loved the video! Scrubs is such a good dog!!!!!! He will be wonderful with the kids!! :) Nancy

Anonymous said...

Keenan is a trooper. He fell over, hit his head, and came up looking for HIS bottle. I agree with everyone... Scrubs is excellent with children. He didn't even come close to getting Keenan's fingers, and he didn't run off with the bottle. He was sharing like a good dog.

AW said...

What a sweet doggy! I think he thinks Keenan is just another puppy. :-)

And I loved the expression on Keenan's face when he finally uprighted himself. It's was kinda like, "Hey...where'd my bottle go?" LOL!