Thursday, December 03, 2015

Year 2: My own very unofficial Halloween awards

Last year I started my own very unofficial Halloween awards for family dress up. I know I am about a month behind, but I wanted to share my results from my second unofficial Halloween awards. These are simply done by people's pictures they post on Facebook.

Here they are!
GRAND PRIZE:

The Pleasant family! I mean they have something for the stroller! And I think that is a carved pumpkin on the porch. Just so that you don't get the wrong idea, I KNOW this family doesn't have it altogether, but I'm impressed nonetheless!

FIRST PLACE:

Great job Deanna! The only reason you didn't win the grand prize is because the dog wasn't included somehow. (Just kidding!) Very creative!

SECOND PLACE:

The Beaudoin family got EVERYONE in on this one. So impressed. Our family would never do a family dress up. It's just not in our DNA. Although Dan cheats a bit since you can't see his face. That makes it much easier to participate.

THIRD PLACE:

I have to wonder if any of my friends even recognize this family? Leave a comment if you do! This gal always comes up with original ideas and is NOT afraid to follow through on it. Well done chica!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who's that I see walkin' in these woods?
Why, it's Little Red Riding Hood!

Hey there, Little Red Riding Hood
You sure are looking good!

That is a great costume! You have some creative friends - they are all great costumes, especially for families!

shannon