Friday, December 04, 2015

Friday Funnies

Hannah: "What's that?"
Me: "It's a bra."
Hannah: "Oh, it's a bra."
Me: "Yes."
Hannah: "I don't have a bra."
Me: "Why not?"
Hannah: "I don't know."
Me: "When will you have one?"
Hannah: "When I have a baby in my belly." (No IDEA how she connected all that.)

****

Me: "Hannah it's time for you to go to bed."
Hannah: "No. It's not."
Me: "Yes, it's time for you to go to bed."
Hannah: "No. Never."
Me: "Yes, you are going to bed."
Hannah: "No, I'm actually not."

*****

After going out for a big lunch after church on Sunday, we told the kiddos that they could have anything they wanted for dinner (within reason) as I was not cooking. The three olders started debating between grilled cheese and peanut butter and jelly. Hannah brightened up and said, "Ohhhh. I'm having a cupcake!"

*****

Whenever I get Hannah up from her crib, I often call her silly names. "How's my little pumpkin? How are you little peanut?" On this particular day, I said to her, "How was your nappy little jellybean?"
Hannah: "Good. I eat them."

*****
Daddy: "Oh, what a pretty dress. Is that your dress?"
Hannah: "Yeah. It's kinda my dress. But it's Abigail's."

*****

Me: "We are going to pick Joni up from the airport after Hannah gets her shots."
Abigail: "Is she getting shots to make her stop hitting me in the face?"

*****

JB came home from work and Hannah looked at his scrubs and said, "Daddy! You take your work off."

*****

Me: "Who wants to help me make some jello?"
Sidge: "I don't. But I'll help eat it."

No comments: