Friday, December 25, 2015

Friday Funnies

Me: "Mr. Billy is your friend."
Hannah: "He's not my friend."
Me: "Yes he is."
Hannah: "He's not a friend."
Me: "He is. He's nice."
Hannah: "No. He's a man."

*****

Sidge: "Is magic real?"
Me: "No. It's an optical illusion."
Sidge: "Then how can Santa travel the whole world in one night and give everyone presents?"
Me: "Well ... what do you think?"
Sidge: "I think his reindeer are really fast?"
Me: "Okay."
Abigail: "But Mommy one day Daddy gave me a tiny little bear, and I put it in my jacket pocket."
Me: "Okay."
Abigail: "And then the bear disappeared."
Me: "Yes?"
Abigail: "And that was real. That was magic and it was real."

*****

Isaac: "Daddy I was in your closet and I saw presents, and I thought to myself ... if they are here now, and it isn't Christmas Eve, then maybe Santa isn't the one who does it."

*****

Isaac: "I told my speech teacher that most of the things I say, I say in my head."

*****

Me: "Did you have a good Christmas Abigail?"
Abigail: "Yes."
Me: "You liked it?"
Abigail: "I'm not sure who wouldn't like Christmas. Except maybe the grinch."

*****

Me: "Are you ready for Santa to come, Hannah?"
Hannah: "I don't want he to come."
Me: "But he has to come and give you gifts."
Hannah: "Santa isn't coming here. He's coming to town."

No comments: