Wednesday, August 05, 2015

My Girls

I'm having a BLAST in Vermont, but mannnn, I miss my girls. Here are some pics my mother-in-law has sent while I am gone. JB has had to work half of the days that we've been gone so he and mom have been sharing the load of me not being there:

Abigail reading to Hannah

Only Grama takes time to make pies with an (almost) 2 and 4 year old!

Right before I left, a local organic blueberry farmer stopped by to introduce himself to JB. There are not a lot of permaculturists and organic farmers in TN, and I am quickly understanding that they want to know each other and stick together. This guy brought a ton of blueberries! And some blueberry wine. Grama came up with something to do with the blueberries.

They also made a fun lunch -- peanut butter on a waffle with raisins.

Yum!

I

love

these girls!

No comments: