Thursday, September 09, 2010

Mail

I feel like I am back in college again. I love getting mail. Care packages from loved ones ROCK! They really do. It's awesome. It really does feel like a wonderful touch of home. We also get all kinds of free stuff here from people back in the States. Thank you for supporting your military! How awesome. Yesterday at church they had knit caps from a group in the States. I didn't take one because there were only a few left, and I thought someone else could use it more than me. But way cool. Wayyyyy cool.

If you want to mail us something, we would like to receive it! I would be happy to email you our address. Just shoot me an email at flakymn@hotmail.com. Remember that mailing something to us costs the same as a package within the U.S. as we have an APO Box. One stamp will get something here! And you can also get a flat-rate box at the post office, fill out a customs form, and send whatever you like!

If you have something you'd like to share with other military, I'd be happy to pass it along to people as well. Just let me know.

2 comments:

Joy Z said...

Did you ever get some of those window latches?

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Not yet. Isaac hasn't figured out the bottom latch yet. We'll get them we do.