Thursday, September 02, 2010

Coupons!

Yes, it's true. We are allowed to use expired coupons at the Commissary on Base (up to 6 months past expiration.) If you have a lot of extra coupons sitting around, you can share them with me! Just email me at flakymn@hotmail.com and I'll send your our address.

P.S. Mailing things to us costs the same as it does in the U.S. since we are a military installation. Everything goes to a central place, in California I think, and then comes to us in one big shipment. So one stamp will get a letter here just the same as it would in the U.S.!

P.S.S. We love getting mail!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always think of you when I see diaper coupons. Do you want all of them? Or do you use only a certain brand?
Linda

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

I prefer Huggies. (Love Huggies overnights too!) But if it were a very good coupon, I'd use a different brand!

Lisa Cronk said...

Only manufacturer's coupons? Or do store coupons work too? I can definitely send you Huggies coupons. We always have extra and now we're switching diapers because Sarah pees right through Huggies.
: ) Lisa

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Lisa, I believe it is just the manufacturers coupons.

Beth said...

Hey, I can't find your post on "The Help", so I'm going to post here! I loved the book, especially the relationships between the help and the variois white women. I read another book that addresses similar issues so I'd like to recommend it. "the Kitchen House" is the story of an Irish immigrant who becomes an indentured servant after the death of her parents. The kitchen house staff, run by slaves, takes her in. Since she is white, issues of race are explored in interesting ways throughout the book. I hope you enjoy it!