Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The test is done dude!

Good news! As of 3pm yesterday, JB's studying is done. The test is complete. Now he has to wait 6-8 weeks for his results. How did he do? According to John, he left the test feeling: "About as good as I ever do after taking an eight hour test that leaves me feeling as if I know absolutely nothing."

Either way, it is complete, and both of us feel a weight off of our shoulders.

This weekend we will celebrate with some time away for just the two of us while the boys stay with the grandparents.

Then we'll return and prepare for our drive to Baltimore.

In other news, I have visited Chik-Fil-A two times in two weeks. In total I have changed five dirty diapers while there. What's with that?

1 comment:

TAV said...

so not looking fwd to boards! i'm sure JB did great!