Thursday, July 08, 2010

Pool day

Yesterday our family of four headed down to Joan's for some pool time. JB holed himself up in Bri's old bedroom to study. He came out for breaks to visit with us, swim in the pool, and go for a run. Here are some pictures of our day:


This chair (and this afghan) has been in Roy & Joan's home ever since I knew them. It is nearly an antique. A third generation is now enjoying how comfy it is.



Another shot of the chair (and Joni and Isaac too).

Isaac playing with cars in Joan's living room before we hit the pool.


It is at least once a day that someone comments on how blue Elijah's eyes are. I love those blue eyes.



If you look very closely, you can see me in the far left of this photo. JB and Isaac are transpiring to get me wetter than I am ready to get. Also, look how high the pool is here from all the rain!



Joan's friend Renee (far left) came to visit. She is the gal who gave the boys their new blankets. In addition, Joan's great buddy Lucy and her daughter Katie (a loyal blog reader) and her two adorable little girls: Rachel and Caroline joined us for some good pool time and friendship.


Joni blowing bubbles for the boys.


Andre Agassi got this twig stuck to his rear end. We laughed so hard.


Two of my boys.


Elijah jumping to JB. Andre' wanted no part of getting in that water.


Joni's mango-harvesting boots. (She's just a tad bit afraid of snakes.)


Isaac getting a piggy-back ride from me ...


... and one from his Daddy.


Smiles!


Bri also stopped in for a visit. Isaac was so happy to see his "Beee" whom he now calls "Bee-annah."


Joni mango-harvesting. I am hoping to get some of her mango bread while I am here.

No comments: