Friday, December 04, 2009

Pajama Party!

On Wednesday evening, we had our annual wifia pajama party at Joia's house. We did it late -- 8pm (which is practically past my bedtime already) but I am pretty proud of myself for managing to stay up until midnight with these gals! We did the party at Joia's house as her husband is on nights so she was the only without a hubby to watch her kiddos. The rest of us left our kids at home and headed out for lots of junk food, talking, and a cookie exchange.

I can't really put into words how integral these five ladies have been in my life during my time here at Eglin. I'm really not sure how different my time here would have been without them. I can only pray that I am blessed with friends like these are our next Base. Hard to believe that we are six months away from the end of residency. Each of us will be heading to a different location. Although we are already talking about our annual reunion!

Here's a few pics I snagged from, (big surprise here), Joia! :)

Jodi, Tiffany, me, Sarah, Andrea, and Joia

Me (and my junk food) with the two J's

Tiff, Sarah, and Andrea



Look how beautiful Joia had her living room done up!

1 comment:

ErieContrary said...

What a GREAT idea!!!! I'll have to remember this for future girls nights! :)