Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Doc update

Hey everyone. I thought I'd post a quick blog since I've gotten some emails asking about an update on the boys. Isaac has a bad ear infection! Thus the source of his infection. Elijah has a bad cold but since his mood is okay, she wants us to watch him and not start him on any meds. Isaac is starting some antibiotics. His eye infection is in fact not an infection, just incredibly mucousy issues that is, well, coming out his eyes. ;)

Thank you for all your prayers and encouragement everyone! My parents have arrived and Joanie is coming in when they leave. I am so blessed to have help here as I was really feeling worn down.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. I know all of us are very concerned for the boys.
Joan

Joia said...

Hey, glad to hear things are under control with the boys - hope it's an Awesome Christmas for you all! I feel sooo out of the loop and disconnected with your life with how crazy our travels have been.

MISS YOU... have a great Christmas, friend! =)

Jennifer said...

Poo Isaac! I had that happen to me once and it is sooo not fun. Hope he is feeling better now and enjoying Christmas.