Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My grandparents got in around 2pm yesterday. We had a wonderful time hanging out and just socializing until John came home. He made a wonderful dinner: beef bolognese and homemade garlic bread. Delicious! Around 7:30pm they headed over to Heather's house. They'll be staying there and taking care of their dogs. What a great arrangement as it only takes about 5 minutes to walk to Heather's house.

My parents are arriving around 5pm today. Cannot wait to see them! They are on their way as we speak.

Please continue to pray for my boys. It appears they are both ill. I am actually bringing them up to the clinic today as Dr. G. wants to see them. Elijah was up much of the night just crying. Noses running like crazy. Eyes gunky. Then this morning in the bathtub, Isaac's eyes rolled back in his head like he was going to pass out. I called JB in quite a panic who said it could have just been lightheadedness from the change in temperature but that I definitely should bring them up. So I'm getting ready to do that now.

So excited to have family coming here.

And so excited to have everyone feeling better.

1 comment:

AW said...

I'm so sorry for the sick babies Wendi. There is no more helpless feeling in the world than when my boys are ill. If I could be ill for them, I would be.

Funny...you think you love and will sacrifice for your spouse, whom you love more than anything in the world. And then you have kids. Love takes on a whole new meaning and depth.