Monday, March 17, 2008

Resent

I resent our paperwork to North Carolina. I actually have yet to receive the other document back yet, but remembered that we had ordered two birth certificates so I sent the second one. This time I included the infamous ten dollar check. The only other thing we have to do is get passport sized photos. After that, we are good to go. This error delayed us by two weeks. Oh well! I have decided to let this go reminding myself that our LID (log-in date) determines which child we bring home. I'll let God make that date whatever he wants. These adoptions are a great lesson in trust . . .

1 comment:

AW said...

It took me reading this twice to see that you don't "resent" the paperwork, but that you "re-sent" the paperwork. Although if you resented the paperwork, I'd completely understand that. LOL!

And why is it that the good lessons are always so stinky to go through?!?!