Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Log in date

I'm sorry for the very late blog. We had our Care Group over for dinner tonight. Unfortunately, I didn't think to take a single picture so I have nothing to share. Bummer. I need to get some photos of our Care Group for you all so that you can "see" some of our new friends.

As far as news, there isn't much to report. I had lunch with the wives today. JB is still on his surgery rotation. Ummm . . . what else?

Oh, I spoke via email with our family coordinator today. Apparently, once our paperwork gets to China, it could take six weeks before we actually get an LID (log-in date). Yikes. I really thought that once the paperwork arrived, we'd have a date, but apparently that is not the case.

Thank goodness for little XY. I can't imagine how these delays would feel otherwise.

Off to bed folks! See you tomorrow!

No comments: