Sunday, March 30, 2008

Freeeeeeeeeeddooommmmm!!!

I spoke with my mom via phone this morning and informed her that Scrubs' e-collar had now been removed. "Oh thank goodness," she muttered. "I couldn't bear one more picture on the blog of him in that contraption."

Word on the street: contraption is officially removed. We are still having to watch him like a hawk to make sure that he doesn't get into his staples, but so far, so good. This hawk-watching included me going to church this morning and JB staying at home. We are taking part in an eight-week-new-member class for our church. Since I will miss next week to fly to Fort Lauderdale for my two baby showers, I decided to go as a representative of our family this week and leave that to JB next week.

Scrubs does appear to have an earache, probably from not being able to scratch his ear for a week but otherwise, he isn't any worse for the wear. He'll have to stay inside another week as his paw and leg heal, but he's back to his old games already.

Anyways, I promised my mom some proof that freedom had ensued for little Scrubby. Here it is.





At his favorite spot by the window behind the couch. It was the first place he went when the cone was removed.


Chillin' out with Wendi after she got back from Church


Snuggling with Wendi after she got back from church. You can see his wound healing nicely on his right leg.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O thank you Wendi. I feel so much better now! mom

Anonymous said...

I Love your "Scrubs voice", Wendi! It's so sweet! =0)