Monday, March 24, 2008

Kruger

I wanted to show you all an amazing video. It is a bit long, but it is well worth the watch as a Cape Buffalo survives an attack by a pride of lions and a crocodile at Kruger National Park in South Africa. This is where we went on our own Safari this past spring. Don't worry -- there is nothing gruesome so even the squeamish can participate. It also made me feel good to watch what a group can do when they stick together. I know it sounds corny, but you'll see what I mean when you watch it.

P.S. To understand this video, it is important to understand that before Lions eat their prey, they suffocate it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Wendi. I saw this little girl on You Tube and she reminded me of you and your wait for your daughter from China.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR4PQ30VkBk

Please know you are supported by prayer as you endure this "labor of love" and all it entails to adopt your child from China. And I can't wait until little May Baby arrives!

Anonymous said...

Wen that was awesome. Speaks volumes about unity. Wow!! mom

Anonymous said...

I am sitting in my little office today watching your little video. I am tearing up...then clapping...then cheering. Yes it does day something for unity.

Anonymous said...

Just went back and re-red my comment. It made me realize that I haven't taken my happy pills in a couple of days and that I am extremely emotional. Sorry about that.

Anonymous said...

WOW! That was sooo awesome! Philip and I were spellbound the entire time!